4-2-3-1 Ultimate Attack (the sequel)

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Ir em baixo

4-2-3-1 Ultimate Attack (the sequel)

Mensagem por Almeida em Seg Dez 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Last season I used it for 20 ingame years with great success. So why no trying and this year? I managed to play nice football in Greek Superleague with Panathinaikos, even though I didn't have a big budget. I believe that it can work and with big teams like City,Inter,Barcelona etc.

Positions:

Player roles & suggested players:
GK
: Goalkeeper/Defend [No comment]
DR/DL: Full Back/Support [A more defensive back like de Silvestri]
DC: Central Defender/Defend [We need a tall and a quick defender. Make your choices.]
MCR: Ball Winning Midfielder/Defend [The best player for this position is Xabi Alonso. Without doubt. Make your buys with him as a model. For the future keep an eye on Crisetig.]
MCL: Advanced Playmaker/Attack [The mastermind of the team. We don't care of a quick player. Think of Rakitic.]
ΑΜR: Inside forward/Support [A quick strong player. For mid-table teams look Mario Santana]
AML: Winger/Support [Also quick but the player who will look to pass rather than score.]
AMC: Attacking Midfielder/Support [The second mind. Will score and assist. Good 1st touch,technique,passing.]
SC: Poacher/Attack [Lovers gonna love Sanogo.]

Instructions:
Spoiler:

Aggressive strategy and a team who wants to score. With a look into players instructions you can understand better the tactic.

Results
Spoiler:

* Against Chelsea I played with two DMs instead of two MCs. A deep lying playmaker (support) and a anchorman (defend). Also philosophy balanced and strategy counter.

Install:
After downloading:
Código:
C:\User\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\tactics

Don't forget that every team and every roster are different, so you may have to change the tactic depending on your needs.

Download

Créditos a jake13 (sortitoutsi)

Almeida
Moderador Geral

Ver perfil do usuário http://fmportugal.forumeiros.com.pt

Re: 4-2-3-1 Ultimate Attack (the sequel)

Mensagem por Miki Feher em Seg Dez 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Fiz eu mesmo esta tática, só com uma modificação: Os médio centro passam a médios defensivos. Muito bom!

Miki Feher
Benfiquistas

Ver perfil do usuário

Ver o tópico anterior Ver o tópico seguinte Voltar ao Topo

- Tópicos similares

Permissão deste fórum: